365 steps towards future ...
At a glance: Your Betheljahr
- offers the opportunity to get involved with and help others.
- is also an educational and work experience year useful for vocational guidance.
- is recognised as a voluntary year working in the community (FSJ in Germany) and as Federal German volunteer service (BFD).
- provides pocket money of € 690.00 per month.
- social security contributions are paid in full by us.
- provides 30 days holiday.
- competent training and support is given individually and in seminars (25 days).
- you are very welcome even if you are over 27.
No? Then let's get started on your application!
But WAIT! If you want to spend a year in Bethel and be helpful in our social services - YOU need to speak German! See - We'll help you: On the English pages we explain some fundamental things about the Betheljahr, so you can decide if it's interesting for you - On other pages you can find out how good your German is ... :-) Give it a try!